Skip to content

Explore Your Future!

We offer what you need to achieve success. Come explore and find out why so many students have decided to call one of the colleges in the Alamo Colleges District the pathway to their future.

Not sure where to start? Our Career Assessment Tool can help.


Welcome to ACES

Alamo Colleges Education Services is a secure portal connecting Faculty, Staff & Students to Academic Resources, Email, and other Online Resources.

Support Contacts Helpdesk (210) 486-5000


Login to ACES

Library Info

Library Information

1201 Kitty Hawk
Universal City, TX
(210) 486-5387
Please see the main library home page for the hours.                   
No qualified student with a disability shall, on the basis of the disability, be excluded from participation in or be denied the benefits of services, programs, or activities of the College, or be subjected to discrimination by the College, (The Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Section 504.) An individual with a disability is defined as a person who (1) has a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities, (2) a person who has a history or record of such an impairment, or (3) a person who is perceived by others as having such an impairment (Americans with Disabilities Act, Amendments Act, 2008) Accommodations may include special testing arrangements, readers, scribes, and note-taking services.

 In order to receive academic accommodations, Disability Support Services students need to:

Enrolled students who have been approved for disability services and would like to renew letter(s) of accommodation for the current or upcoming semester may fill out and submit the Renewal Request for Letter of Accommodation form. The completed form should be returned to Faye Hallford, in person, by fax (210) 486-5401 (Option #7) or by email.

Students must register early to ensure that their needs are met and accommodations are available by the time classes begin.

In order to request testing accommodations on the TSI Exam, students need to:

To request assistance, call (210) 486-5401 (Option #7) or email to schedule an appointment.

Appointments can be made to accommodate evening and weekend students.

Services Offered

  • HS to college transition - shows the differences between high school and college in terms of disabilities and services available.

Helpful Links

Contact Information

Faye Acocks Hallford, LCSW

STCM 222H Student Commons


(210) 486-5487