Skip to content

Explore Your Future!

We offer what you need to achieve success. Come explore and find out why so many students have decided to call one of the colleges in the Alamo Colleges District the pathway to their future.

Not sure where to start? Our Career Assessment Tool can help.


Welcome to ACES

Alamo Colleges Education Services is a secure portal connecting Faculty, Staff & Students to Academic Resources, Email, and other Online Resources.

Support Contacts Helpdesk (210) 486-5000


Login to ACES

Library Info

Library Information

1201 Kitty Hawk
Universal City, TX
(210) 486-5387
Please see the main library home page for the hours.                   

The Grievance Procedures define an administrative process in which students, faculty and academic employees can seek a resolution of their disputes. These disputes may be academic or non-academic.

Academic Grievance Button

Faculty are responsible for classroom management, teaching strategies, testing, and evaluation of student performance. At academic institutions conflicts may develop within the educational process that require academic intervention using the Academic Grievance process. If the grievance process is to function smoothly, a serious effort must be made to resolve such conflicts expeditiously. When student complaints cannot be resolved through informal interaction with a faculty member or chair/coordinator, students are directed to use the Academic Grievance procedure.

Academic Grievance Policies and Procedures are outlined as follows:

 Non-Academic Grievance button

The Non-Academic Grievance Policy provides a remedy for students who believe they have been the object of unjust treatment by an Alamo Colleges District employee. This policy does not apply to decisions regarding financial aid eligibility, student disciplinary actions, or academic matters.

 Non-Academic Grievance Policies and Procedures are outlined in the Alamo Colleges Board Policy:

Contact Information

Tracy A Floyd
Director of Student Success
STCM 222C Student Commons


(210) 486-5610